Sunday, June 19, 2011

uncomfortable

Men and women constantly life and death, after all, didn't happen in my life, of most close but a couple of days ago I got the telephone back "look!" Rapid leave residence, see that it truly is the vitality of the way simply because long-term not into meters water and angular cheeks, chin deep down much more pointed, the body and inability to not turn, since the body side looked rigid, breathing heavy is going to believe that life is over. I can only a really light walk to her bed "grandma, I'm back! See I have no?" I attempted to hold my tears again, on the way back I told myself must endure, she seemed to hear my voice, eyes were open wide, looked at me and would like to say what has often say.

The memory of just how much she fit! Just about every time when I would give with very good play, then just how much he open and bright, actually miss!!!!! That is neighbors mentioned she will be the most pleased, have a beautiful daughter, he normally laughed, within the mind really sweet. Every day he is quite kind to people, neighbors are like him. Memory is generally so hurtful, before seeking at the withered face, can't and memory associated people.

These days is the very first ten days, mentioned a truly tough to believe, 10 days not into the water, alas...... rice, nikespaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment