Monday, June 13, 2011

My Very First Love

Yes this may perhaps be surprising, I was only 13 years old that time. But, don't know how or why it happened to me so early. I fell deeply in really like having a guy, who I used to believe was annoying two months ago.

It was 1997, in Chittagong, Bang- ladesh, me and my loved ones
have just moved to a brand new apartment in a new area. So, immediately after couple of weeks have passed, I began going back to school, due to the fact it was throughout Ramadan we moved. Well, I created some new buddies within the neighborhood. This girl who was always hanging out with, her name was Ivy.

One
day when I was going to school, I bumped into Ivy on the way out of my constructing, and she was standing next to this guy, he lived within the creating proper beside mine. He said "Hi" to me, and we just asked each other "how are you" and blah blah, then I had to leave. But I noticed that guy was looking at me. It was a unique kind of look, look with enjoy in his eyes. Couple of days later, I noticed whenever I go to school and come back from school, he is standing in his balcony, and smiling at me. If he is not about, and 1 of his friends see me, they commence to yell out his name. Oh yeah, by the way, his name was Mamun.

So, I was extremely
annoyed by those issues. And I even told Ivy to tell Mamun to quit these foolishness. After my exams had been over, I had a break. So I employed to go to the roof and read books to invest my time. Mamun used to come to their roof also and both roofs where so close to each other that you can just jump from one to another.

As soon as
I was reading a book, and I noticed Mamun come to their roof and he looked at me, and smiled. OH MY GOD! I don't know what happened to me. That sweet smile just took me away. I smiled back at him, for the first time. I could by no means forget that moment. We employed to smile at every other whenever we saw every other, but never had a chat. I was certain that he liked me a good deal, since, anytime he would see me on the roof from his balcony, he came up to the roof correct away. I fell in enjoy with him incredibly deeply. I was surprised that I did. The feelings I had was so gorgeous and created me so pleased.

Mamun did come to my roof 1
day to talk to me but I wanted him to go away. I didn't want any one to see us talking. As you know, in Bangladesh rumors go about so fast. When we talked, I saw deep enjoy in his eyes. I often smiled at him; I didn't talk to him considerably. Still, life was going on so wonderfully. Mamun in no way told me he loved me. I thought that was because, I was 5/6 years younger than him.

Incredibly
soon, I found out that me and my family members are leaving Bang- ladesh and coming to Canada. I was devas- tated. I cried all night but there was nothing to do. When Mamun found out, he asked me on the roof, if it was accurate. When I said yes, he asked how long will I be in Canada. The answer was maybe forever, we had been going to settle in Canada. He looked depressed, all he said was "Oh", then I told him out flight date.

The next month, it was Ramadan once more
. Mamun came to say excellent bye to me on the roof, he was leaving to spend his Eid with his family members. That day, I was so sad, I felt like I lost something very crucial in my life. We said goodbye to every other, he stated he thinks I'm such a sweet girl, he hopes I have a fantastic life in Canada. Oh my god, I couldn't hold myself, I think my eyes became watery. I didn't want him to see that I was crying. I stated "you too" and tried to smile and left the roof right away.

That was the last day I ever saw my initial
love. Now 4 years later, here I'm in CANADA. I've guy in my life now, whom I'm deeply enjoy with soon after Mamun. I in no way lose him.

I'm
... over Mamun now. Everytime I bear in mind those days, searching at every other on the roof, talking, I feel truly down. I wonder where he is now, if we will even meet once more... I can by no means forget my very first enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment