Monday, June 20, 2011

Do you believe another destiny online?

Occasionally I can believe what a wonderful globe we live in,especially in our contemporary life. Perhaps there is a invisible power which dominated our world in an unseen globe with an unseen hand. This globe is definitely very miraculous beyond our imagining. Several points happened beyond our expecting,no matter whether the natural phenomenon or the social affairs. In the mother nature,bad weather disasters is becoming more and more, frequently and frequently.We human becoming only deal with passivity,unwillingly.The human being appears like incredibly wise,but hurted theirselves finally. In our society,the economic development problem,the different imbalance issue regardless of whether between countries,areas or businesses,the population , the goverment officials's corruption ,the education,the well being care,the old-age-care immediately after retirement,the cultural inheritance,ect...



Which is the
final decider on earth? It appears this question is so far ,tough to locate answre. Now for a small example, a little magical experiences between us now, just now.Why we meet together here on line? Do you think a further destiny power existing on the internet only via a cold net wire along with a cool screen forever ? Do you think your invisible thoughts engendering the similar consonance with a different entirely unacquainted individual who you don't know what a real age,what a real residents,even what a genuine gender ? What a terrific superb world!



I think
the God in my deep heart.To every thing, to everybody,I normally hold a natural attitude,so-called "Let it be." Not my life attitude too negative ,only feel I only a smaller creature amongst boundless infinite universe, I can decide and alter no far more except myself. Using the westerners sight, their God will be the Saint Jesus.With our chinese sight,our God is Guanyin bodhisattva. So what's my understanding let the terrific God arrange freely.



If there is certainly
no destiny on the internet,why we can meet together rather than any other else? why I use to click your profiles instead of any others else? why I can make a habit to look through your new contents right now ? Ok, habit surely is often a beneficial explaining ,at the least appears reasonable from the surface phenomenon. Dear friends,you know there is additional than 30 thousands folks here now. Not all the hightest clicking folks I all like, not all of the much less clicking people I dislike all.A routine deed habit, a superb impression, a near very same thoughts on the net ,a near exact same character on-line,or even only an entire occasional incidental ? possibly all of above are suitable, let it be.



I function
difficult on my duty,would study happily off my duty. I like study expertise,like study books, just as a silly book fool . I like uncomplicated life pattern, like deep meaningful thoughts too. I like pure accurate frank honest,dislike worldly. Being a actual sort person normally is my life pursuiting objective, not only type words, kind looks, sort character, but type heart, type thoughts, kind life attitude, wish myself could like my kind father. Kindness is really a kind of impression,a kind of character, a kind of communicating exchanging way, indeed. I think inkdness is a different expression of loving life. Would my kind God function with my entire lifetime,whenever wherehere whoever whatever. Sometimes I feel such a silly individual as myself , how you can live a terrific life ?



Having said that
I believe some fate power between something happened or are going to be happened. Let thoughts fly together, Let kindness remain forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment